Wartime and Marine Corps Museum
The collection was established in Mosman, Sydney in 1960, with the aim of preserving artefacts from government-related maritime organisations from around the world. In 2002 it was moved to Tasmania, after the 1920 Commercial Bank was purchased and restored. At the rear of the building is a library of more than 3000 books. Guided tours by appointment – charges apply.