Ku-ring-gai Heritage Festival
Ku-ring-gai Council presents a program of events for the Australian Heritage Festival which explores the rich history of the Ku-ring-gai and celebrates our Indigenous, natural, built and cultural heritage.
The Festival will include a series of enriching and interesting events including digital photographic displays, open homes, historical talks, walking tours, readings, art workshop and fashion exhibitions from our festival partners.
Our exciting range of Festival offerings include:
- Open Houses including Rose Seidler House, Mahratta, Woodlands, & Harry & Penelope Seidler House at Killara.
- Cavalcade of History & Fashion, Little Black Dress & Living in the Seventies Presentations
- Local Indigenous History Presentations
- Built Heritage Drawing Workshop at Woodlands Killara
- Open Garden Days at Mahratta & Eryldene House
- Children’s Workshop – Illustrate a story – Ethel Turner’s ‘Seven Little Australians’
- History Walk of Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden for Seniors
- Swain Gardens Guided Walk
For more events please visit krg.nsw.gov.au/heritage