Blue Mountains History Conference 2021
The theme of the 2021 day conference held in Lithgow is 'Industrial Heritage'.
The Blue Mountains History Conference will start at 8.45am with registration and will finish at 4.30pm. The fee for the conference includes coffee/tea on arrival, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Speakers are :
- Ray Christison, who will give The Ian Jack Address – ‘Ian Jack and Lithgow’s Industrial Past – an inspiration to us all’
- Vaughan Bryers ‘Lithgow’s Zig Zag Brewery 1888 – 1958 People and Production’
- Phil Hammon ‘Seaching for the Remains’
- Garry Reynolds ‘Why Wallerawang’
- David Mort ‘Thomas Mort’s picnic train to Lithgow – first step in frozen food trade’
- Bob McKillop ‘Furnace, Fire & Forge’
- Renzo Benedet ‘The Lithgow Small Arms Factory – the microcosm of precision engineering’
- Keith Painter ‘1920s Chert Ventures at Mount Victoria’
- and Naomi Parry ‘Being in itself probably the most important of all relics’
A full program with times is available via our website.
Bookings can be made via TryBooking.